Saturday, April 4, 2009

EEERROOOORR


Daily crap..
um, yeah lets give a mighty fine LOL here...
my plans always turn to mush, there is like a cosmic law for that..

daily things have not appeared here because my computer refused to work, windows just died on me..pfftt..

two weeks or so ago, i went to tallinn, but 'thefuck - my computer would not close..so i was freakin' out, i didn't want to miss my bus..luckily my roomie managed to get it closed..BUT..when i came back..dundundunn..the stupid thing would not start..hahahahahaa..

like seriously though: WHAT. THE. FUCK

and of course the things i needed to get the stupid box working again were in tallinn..where i just came from..so my sis posted the windows cd for me and some instructions on how to repair windows without losing the documents and stuff from it..
lets just say i managed to get pretty far, before it got just waaaay too complicated..so i gave up on repairing and installed windows again..
and here is the funny thing: i repaired windows enough to save the documents and pictures i needed on a memory stick and then installed it again..
but..heh..when i started to look through the files, what do i see?!..the pictures and documents are all still there..yupyup..still there..that is just weird..

so i was basically computerless for a week or so..or no, wait..not really..for a few days actually..wow, seems longer, hehee..luckily, my roomie got her old laptop back that same week and allowed me to use it (and thank god you didn't go home for the weekend:)..oh, i used nele's laptop for a little time as well (like in december, when my own laptop crashed)..
sheeeeesh, what is it with me and computers?!?! :D

So, all in all - everything works again..ptüiptüiptüi

oh and this pic is too funny to keep to myself:

No comments: