Friday, April 24, 2009

Day 1 of conference


Today was the first day of the conference (check below) and it was soooooo mind-numbingly long..My brain wasn't functioning at all and i was huffing and puffing like a fish on dry land.Probably looked like a retard with my mouth open all the time:D But it is really hard to concentrate when all you want to do is blow your brains out of your nose or cough your lungs out..
The first plenary presentation (John F. Kennedy and the American Dream) was really interesting, learned some new facts about JFK.
It's just so weird how people actually see the things they really want to see.Only the positive aspects, but come on now - no one is perfect.

Anywhoo, hours passed in a hazeanddaze and finally the thing was over..
I was starving and my throat was killing me..And thank you, thank you, thank you my sweet roomie for the cognac..Tea with cognac is just heaven right now..Yeah, if i would have had a flask, that shit would be empty by now:)

Oh well, my eyes are shooting lasers at this moment.
Day 2 is sneaking up..

No comments: