Friday, August 28, 2009

LOLs



In April I wrote how I laughed my ass off because of an article I read concerning TWITTER.(10 Tweets my vagina would Twitter).It was seriously full of so much win.
So yeah, kinda hard to top?..NoPe..

I open Heartless Doll today and what do i see?
10 Tweets My Tits Would Twitter
I'll copy the intro here, because damn, it is funny.
"A few months ago, my vagina signed up for a Twitter account. Not too long afterward, my tits started moaning about it, asking, "Why does Vaj get to have all the fun?" I told my tits to calm down, assuring them that one Tweeting body part was more than enough for one lady, but they wouldn't hear of it. After all, who can really deny a boob--especially two?
And so, if my tits had a Twitter--a Titter, if you will--these are 10 things they might Tweet."

Some of the 10 Tweets (check all of them from the article):

9. Hey, Victoria. Here's a "secret." Shove this heinous underwire up your prissy little butthole.

6. Where the hell did that hair come from? TWEEZERS PLZ STAT.

5. @leftbreast I really think you're the biggest.

4. @rightbreast no way, YOU'RE biggest!

And of course, the best is the last

1. @boyfriendspenis you are so dramatic. always trying to come between us.

Numero uno had me laughing so hard..
Um,oops..I meant very much..
See, how the LOLs just keep on coming..
Hehee..right:)

H
A
H
A
F
U
C
K
I
N
G
H
A
!


(Why do I have a feeling that I'm probably the only one laughing at my own jokes?:)




I think the author has a few more body parts to 'discover'..

No comments: