Sunday, October 31, 2010

For about two weeks now I've been on an 80's binge, specifically consuming the movies and music of the era (or to be more precise, listening to the soundtracks of said movies).
I grew up watching 1980's movies, so they have a very special place in my heart.(God, that sounds so corny, but whatever)
But..Corny is actually one word good enough for describing it all. Cheesy fits the bill as well. Although, not everything was 'cheesy and corny'. Close to almost everything.

Have a pretty good idea where I'll ending up from the 80's music, so I will be digging up all my old cd's soon.
Sweeeeeeeee-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!:)

Anyways, here are some of the songs from various 1980's soundtracks (though there are a lot of songs from other eras on them as well, I only chose the 80's ones).



























That is it for now.Maybe I'll do another one in a few days, 'cause there are a lot of songs:)

No comments: